We are currently recruiting prospective university graduates to join us and demonstrate their talents in today's international arena.
We look forward to new fellow employees who are eager to develop their talent and potential at SSD.
2008 new graduates
Notice: Company Presentation for Prospective 2008 New Graduates
SSD will be hosting a Company Presentation as shown below. Here, you will have lots of chance to ask us about what we do and the job opportunities and openings available at SSD. And, after the presentation, if you want to you can try out and experience the products we have planned and produced. We look forward to seeing you.
May 18th (Friday), 2007 13:30 to 15:30 (2 hours scheduled)
Reception: 1 pm onwards. Please do not come before 1 pm as we will be preparing for the presentation.
Head Office: 3-3-4, Higashi Yagura, Kusatsu Ciity, Shiga, JAPAN 525-0054
Access: JR Tokaido Line (Biwako Line), 10 mins. by taxi from Kusatsu Station
Or, Omitetsudo Bus for "Nojiyama" 12:55 from East Exit of Kusatsu Station, get off at "Muroki-guchi"
Bring the following:
(downloaded from this site and filled in)
Academic Results Certificate
* Applicants for creative opening should bring a portfolio of their artwork.
How to apply:
From the Contact Form, notify us of your participation day, Recruit Navigation acceptance ID, name, and name of university.
* Entry by Recruit Navigation 2008 is required.
"Recruit Navigation 2008" -> "SSD Entry Form", fill in the Entry Form, and notify us of the above.
* We shall send a reply e-mail notifying you of confirmation of acceptance of the application.So that we can make the proper preparations, please do not fail to attend after participation and acceptance of the application has been confirmed.
May 17th (Thursday), 2007, 15:00
After the Company Presentation, we will start accepting entry forms, and after accepting these, we shall perform primary screening (written exam).
- Please contact us if you wish to visit us on a separate date.
Recruitment Occupation Categories
- Development technologies
- LSI development
- System hardware development
- Software development
- Program development
- Quality control
- Intellectual property management
- Computer graphic production
- General affairs
- Human resources
We are accepting applications from students expecting to graduate in the year 2008. Please apply using the Entry Form available from our Recruit NAVI page. We shall contact you with regarding further details via this page.